Friday 3 February 2012

New Battle.

With just under a fortnight until my DLA tribunal, today we start the prep for it. There is no funding available to help us, so we have to work it out ourselves.

Today I also received a brown envelope. This one informing me I'm being moved from IB/IS to ESA. It is terrifying. They intend to phone me in the next couple of weeks - I cannot use phones due to anxiety so here's hoping they will be content speaking to my husband. Then I believe I receive the forms, have very little time to fill them in, and will be faced with a medical and no doubt a tribunal. And then the 6 monthly renewals. It is terrifying. Trying to keep hold of my anxiety. Hoping this doesn't make us relapse. Praying that this isn't as hard as I think it will be.

Entries may be short, limited health, but I will try to follow the process here.

No comments:

Post a Comment