Friday 10 February 2012

DLA prep 3

So, with 3 days to go, I found the appeal papers. They'd ended up at the bottom of a pile of papers near Mr's desk, that I thought was just full of utility bills etc. I don't even remember receiving them... There was also updates with the supporting evidence too. *sigh*

We now have next to no time to work through all this, and it rather makes me want to cry.

                                                       

Done it!! We still need to read over it a bit, but I think we've sorted all our arguments out. I managed it without freaking too, thanks to the dihydrocodeine.

And the copy of my original form in the appeal papers doesn't have any pages - unlike the initial copy of my form they sent me that did. Admittedly they still think there's some missing as we haven't spoken to them since we found the original appeal papers... But hey.

No comments:

Post a Comment