Monday 6 February 2012

Phonecalls.

We weren't well enough to do any more DLA prep today. Mr did several phonecalls on my behalf though - the joy of being unable to use a phone!

He spoke to the tribunals court and they're giving us advance payment to have taxis, which is wonderful. (Altho' scary, as taxis freak me out. At least Mr will be with me!)

He spoke to DLA because we noticed some of the pages of my original form are missing in the photocopy they spent me, and we're concerned they're missing in the tribunal's copy too. They said it could take 3-4 weeks to sort, so we're just going to have to take a complete copy with us!

He also spoke to DLA to check we'd got the correct appeal papers. I'm not convinced they understood, but it appears we do.

He then had to phone ESA because they had the wrong phone number for me... Now they're going to call back at some point to give the spiel about the changeover, which is scary. Mr mentioned to the person he spoke to something about how ill the process was already making me and how much worse it would get, and it sounded like the person took personal offence, but hey.

I'm not coping too well. Severe headpain, hate this ME and need to get out of this horrific benefits system. I can't cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment