Tuesday 8 May 2012

Good News

At last! Apologies for the delay in the post, it has been a very busy week, and I simply have not had a clear enough head to think.

I had my tribunal a week ago. It went well! It was moved to earlier in the day, as there was a cancellation. A surprisingly welcome relief, as my anxiety was horrific. It was long, and my husband really suffered being upright. But I got awarded Lower Rate Care on personal grounds, as I need attention throughout the day (for example, I won't go to bed unless I am encouraged for several hours). It is a huge relief! Until summer 2014 as well, yay :)

Just got to wait for my ESA result now...

I find after meetings like this you start to remember everything you should have said. Like, why have I been ill for 12 years? I made up answers at the time, but it's because I keep contracting things that make me relapse. Stupid brainfog! Hopefully everything will work out ok though.

Taking some time out to really chill for the next couple of weeks. Much needed! That might mean less posts as I chill, or more as I find time to write the posts I've wanted to for months...

• My personal story with ME.
• Our story of benefit battles.
• The effect vaccinations have had on my life.
• How I learnt to drive.
• Sex as a disabled couple.
• Making the decision to start a family.
• The balance of pacing v enjoying life.
• Continue the My Experience series.
• How every medical professional wishes to confirm the diagnosis I have.
• The jealousy of those around you when you are too ill to work.

I am also hopeful to do a post for ME awareness week, but in case I'm not well enough, please look at this series my friend is doing, it's not too much to read which can be good!

Anyway, it's 5 years today since my husband asked me to be his girlfriend, so I will leave things on the happy note they started :)


No comments:

Post a Comment